Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Treasured memories class kit

While we are waiting on the release of the June Premier kit I thought to keep your enthusiasm, I have decided to release the sale of a class kit I recently taught of which I have a few left over.

Kit is $30 (+postage) and there is still loads in there including an awesome stencil and corrugated cardstock, as well as matching stickers!  You will receive detail photos of the design, instructions by way of measurements and photos, all e-mailed to you along with a short technique video on how to create the background with the stencil.  The only items additional to your basic kit you will need of your own to complete it is  some black paint, Distress ink in Tumbled Glass or Broken China,  Spellbinders lacey circles die set, a stamp or rub-on for the words on the ribbon strip as this stamp is not included in the kit.  Remember if you don't have the exact, substitutions can always be made and I'm sure I'll have ideas for you if you e-mail me.
   
If you would like to order the kit, e-mail me at orders.scrappychatdesigns@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment