Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Guest Designer Announcement and a sad goodbye

Hey there everyone, today I have a sad announcement as well as an exciting one.


It is with a heavy heart that I announce that the super talented Sandra Wallace is leaving the team.  She has been such an inspiration through all the fun she has created with the kits and a super chic to work with as well.  I have really enjoyed the opportunity to work with her again on this team and she is nothing short of awesome in so many ways.  Thanks Sandra for all the hard work, inspiration and amazing takes on each and every kit!

Sandra will be sharing her last project with us tonight and I'm sure you will all love it, so make sure you stop by to have a look!

Guest Designer for the month of April

I do get to announce something exciting though... I thought I would change  it up a little showing everyone just how versatile each and every kit is.  For this month's kit I asked the super talented Amanda Hall to have some fun with it.  Amanda's work is so lovely and clean always fresh and inspiring.  I love how she uses super strong design elements to capture attention to her pages and story.

Here is a little about Amanda:


My name is Amanda Hall and I live in a rural town in South Australia with my husband who is a farmer and my 3 daughters. I have been scrapbooking for nearly 11 years and am passionate about documenting everyday life. 

I love how scrapbooking makes us record all the little everyday details that otherwise would be easily forgotten and believe the imperfect moments and photos are as equally important to scrapbook as the perfect ones. 

I like to maintain the importance of the story, rather than being product focused. My scrap style is minimalist, using few products and maintaining the white space on a page. I like my layouts to be balanced and have a clean, non fussy appearance.

I have been fortunate to have had my pages published in For Keeps Magazine, Scrapbook Creations, Scrapbooking Memories, Australian Cards, Stamping and Paper crafts, Scrapbook Trends, Scrapbook Magazine UK and Creating Keepsakes. I was honoured to be a Scrapbooking Memories Master in 2008. I am also very proud to be a part of the Jot Magazine Creative Team as well as working on K+, the new kraft challenge site. In between work as a Registered Nurse and being a mum, I am also a co-organiser of our local and only SA based retreat - escape2create.

My (neglected) blog can be found here : 

Please take a minute to say goodbye and hello to these talented ladies
xxxBeck

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, talk about happy and sad news in the one post! So sorry to see Sandra go. Her clever creations have been inspirational to us all and her amazing bubbly spirit and sense of humour shine through everything she says. We will miss her greatly on the team.
    It's also great to see Amanda here as a guest designer though! Can't wait to see what she does with her beautiful clean style. Welcome Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Amanda!! I can't wait to see your awesome creations. I am a big fan of your work and your retreat!! Sandra!!! what can I say? Thank you for sharing your amazing creations with us. You will be missed here dearly xxxxxx It has been an absolute pleasure working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a fan of Amanda's style for many many years and I am sure she will rock this kit.. Welcome Amanda !
    and thank you for your kind words girls.. going to miss you Arty Chics xx

    ReplyDelete