For the first time Scrappy Chat Designs is putting out a call for new Designers to join our Design team.
The term will be for 12 months commencing in July. We are seeking designers who are versatile, committed and keen to show their creative style with Scrapbooking kits.
Think you might have what it takes? Well then here are some questions to get you thinking…
Are you an out of the box thinker?
A bit of an ‘Ideas Gal’??
Do you like to explore new products or old ones in new ways?
Do you have a passion for sharing knowledge, educating and inspiring other crafters?
Do you have great project photography skills?
Do you produce process videos for your projects or a willingness to do so?
This DT call will close at midnight AEST on
Monday June 12, 2017.
Design Team Requirements:
1. You will create a minimum of 2 layouts, per kit (monthly) sent to you including step out pictures with written instructions or process video sharing a technique/s behind your creation to our members on months where you are not the featured designer.
2. Approximately every 4 – 5 months you are the featured designer and will create 3 scrapbook pages based on a kit where most possible makes your style shine. You will include brief written instructions and a video for each of the 3 scrapbook pages you create to be ready one week prior to kit release.
3. You must upload your projects to your blog and other social media and share releases and specials on social media as they occur.
4. We will be looking to include some fun challenges for our members in the future, this may require an additional project to be created as inspiration without any requirement for tutorials or step outs. May require a blurb of inspiration for your project
**Cross linking of work with other DTs is ok as long as the products in the kit a feature and the kit is mentioned.
What we are looking for:
- The ability to take excellent, clear pictures of projects including adequate lighting.
- The ability to create clear and adequately lit motion videos - or ready to take this next step - we are happy to coach you through this!
- Be an ‘out of the box’ thinker/creator
- Be dedicated to promoting the kits and personal projects to social media including Facebook and Instagram.
- Be willing to partake in design team duties and help with any other promotions or contests we may have being flexible where needed to work as a team
If this is you then we would LOVE to see you apply!
There is NO NEED to create new work for this design team call.
If you are interested in becoming an 'Arty Chic' Please send an email to email@example.com with "DESIGN TEAM CALL" in the subject line.
Please include ALL of the following information in your application:
- Your Name, address and E-mail address
- Your telephone number
- Blog/Web address
- Instagram account name if you have one
- YouTube channel address if you have one or where we can find examples of your videos on another channel
- Online galleries where we might see more of your work
- 3 samples of layouts that best reflect your style. We would like to hear what is special about the process or inspiration behind your page
- A list of all design teams you have been on, past and current (prior experience is not necessary) please distinguish from past to present as well
- We would like to get to know you a little, tell us about your style or creating interest. Please also include what you feel to be your strengths and why you would be a good fit for our team.
What you can expect from Us:
- A free monthly kit full of fun products to create with including exclusive kit only products.
- Design Team Discount in our growing online store including the option to pre-order as well.
- To be creatively challenged and grow with your style and creating ability.
- Be part of a super talented design team including designers from around the country
- Be exposed to new and fun products
- Opportunities to have your work displayed at events around the country
We are looking forward to your application!!
This Design Team Call is open to Australian and New Zealand Residence only.