Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

New Design Team Announcement


Exciting Announcement of our New Design team!

Thank you to all the wonderful and talented people that applied to be a part of our Design Team.  We were truly blown away by all the amazing applications that it made the decision very hard indeed!

We are excited to announce that the following ladies are continuing on the team:

Kim Ewins
Heather McMahon
Beck Beattie

We also have two new design team members joining us:

Anguree Jansen Van Rensbury


I am married to a wonderful guy and live in the tropical city of Darwin, Australia.
I was introduced into Scrapbooking somewhere in 2005 and have been addicted ever since.  I love all forms of this beautiful hobby and enjoy doing 12x12 pages, cards, tags art journaling and occasionally off the page projects. My style vary from grungy to shabby and can even be a little graphic. It really just depends on the day, task or products I choose to use.  Experimenting with new techniques and products keeps me engaged and inspired.
At the end of 2016 I have been crowned as Australian Cardmaker of the Year and am both honoured and proud to be part of the Design Team of Australian Simply Cards Magazine. I’m currently serving on a number of different design teams including Kraft Plus Challenges, More Than Words, Scrap FX and Funky Flairs.
I really treasure the friendships I have made in this journey and am blessed to receive so much love and support from those of you who I get to meet and work with. People scrap for different reasons, but I scrap because it makes me happy. I love to share this love and share the joy it gives me with you in the hope that it will encourage and inspire you to play along and find the same kind of happiness. It really is all about sharing the little things that makes life a happier place.
*Fun fact: I love to travel and have a bit of fun. Every now and then my all responsible self gets left at home and the crazy 6 year old within me travels instead... On one holiday I have bungee jumped with both a pushbike and a scooter. Why, you ask me? Uhmm I wanted the photo... 


To get to know her work a little more you can see more of her work over on her blog


Crece Thomas


Hello Crafty peeps… Crece Thomas here and I am thrilled to be a part of the Design Team for Scrappy Chat Designs. I live in Ipswich, West of Brisbane with my 2 sons, Andy 15 & Fletcher 13 and husband Daniel who thankfully puts up with my crafting mess! I started papercraft back when I had my first son, I wanted to create an album of memories for him to look back on as he got older, and from there my obsession for scrapbooking and papercraft grew. Over the years I have been involved as a partner in a scrapbooking shop as well as being on design teams including online challenge blogs and The wonderful Chipboard company Scrapmatts. I love Scrapbooking, Card making, Off The Page and most recently have dabbled in Art Journaling. My style can be described as Clean, Strong design elements with unique controlled mixed media pops. Im looking forward to sharing my creativeness with you and give you some new ideas to try.


To get to know her work a little more you can see more of her work over on her blog


I also want to take a moment to thank to special and talented ladies that are moving on from the team.  These ladies have dazzled us with their creative talent for a long while, and we wish them all the best on their creative journey! 

We hope you are excited as us about this new team sharing their creative talents with us using the fun and awesome Scrappy chat Kits!!




1 comment:

  1. Welcome Anguree and Crece! It's so exciting to have you here! It's so sad to see Fiona and Sandi go though. We will miss you!

    ReplyDelete