Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

The Geek.

 
Hi!
Sandra here with my  second share with you using the Dreams Imagined kit
 

I had a bit of a play with this one and just had fun with it.
I placed some of the Kaisercraft number alphas onto the page,
sprayed some black spray onto an acrylic block and just "whacked" it onto the alphas.
My goodness you should see the mess under the photo! lol
The "blobs" did end up being more solid than I anticipated so I added some stamping and a few sprays here and there.. and ended up with an even bigger mess!!! But I kinda liked it.
Once dried I peeled the alpha stickers off, leaving a cool mask.
 
.
I made the glasses from the black card that comes in the kit.
I used a paper piecing template I found online.
(Scrapbook Etc)
(the white bit is double sided tape.. without taking the protective side off, it matched the insulation tape used on the real glassed perfectly.)
 
 
 
 
Outlining parts of the journaling tags and elements help make them pop.

 
Sometimes even the barcodes from the papers are a perfect touch.. plus a bulldog clip I nicked from my husbands office... shhhh!! ;-)
and the finishing touch were some of the diamonds which I had already sprayed white from my first layout. Too easy!
 
 
And there it is .. my second layout.
I'll see you soon with my third layout... hmmmm.... might go a bit "prettier" with the next one. .. using the flowers in the kit.. and maybe making my own. ;-)
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment