Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

A Bonus Page

Hi there,

It's Heather here again. I had a few bits and pieces left from my July kit so I thought I'd make another layout. I went searching for inspiration online and found a great mood board over at Jot magazine. This online magazine is free and has some fabulous work in it. They have regular challenges and I used their July mood board challenge as the inspiration for my layout. All those teals and mustards were a perfect match for the gorgeous October Afternoon papers in the kit.


And here's my layout:


I used lots of strips of paper. I punched some, tore some, rounded the corners on some and kept many with straight edges.I found all sorts of quirky things in my scraps that I could use, such as the witch above the large butterfly. I used an old piece of textured cardstock that added a bit more interest to the background.


I love that I could use some of the text from the paper, even though it was book-themed. Sometimes you've just got to think outside the square!


I hope you can use up your kit leftovers to make a fabulous page!


Happy Scrappin'!

Heather

2 comments: