Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

The Colours of Bali

Hi and welcome to my second post for this month's Scrappy Chat Designs kit. This kit features some gorgeous October Afternoon papers. To show how versatile these papers are I thought I'd make a page that is about as far from the usual October Afternoon feel as you can get. My page is about Bali!


It's always hard to show a double page online so here are plenty of close ups:


Aren't those Tinby Metallic Melts divine? If you're a member you'll get full instructions on how I made this.





I had so much fun playing with the stencil, Distress Stain and Metallic Melts from the kit on this one.

If you're a Scrappy Chat Designs member then you will be emailed instructions on how I made this. As a member you get heaps of info every month showing techniques, tips and hints as well as a minimum of three videos showing how to make the key three layouts from each kit. Contact orders.scrappychatdesigns.gmail.com.for more info.



Happy Scrappin'!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment