Pages

Sunday 28 September 2014

Carefree

Hello there!!
Sandra here to share with you my layout using this months FREESTYLE kit.

(and let me tell you, it's pretty awesome!)

I created this layout, Carefree.



I had a LOT of fun with the Spellbinders Silver Silk Luster that comes in the kit.
fantabulous stuff!
I used it differently in FIVE different places on my layout. Can you tell where?


My technique sheet, which is sent out to Scrappy Chat Designs members, shows the many ways  I used the Silk Luster and step by step photos.

Interested in becoming a member??

here is the lowdown.. ;-)

Scrappy Chat Designs Kit club Membership (e-mail us to purchase):



This lasts for 3 months is $135 and includes 3 kits at 5% off and postage for all 3 kits (they are released monthly).  As a member you also get ‘insider’ info on what is coming up in the next kit – sometimes even a pic! You get additional 'Technique sheets' showing you more techniques you can nail with the product in the kit from the talented Arty Chic's.  You are also guaranteed the kits which do sometimes sell out VERY quickly.  If you are interested in membership, you need to pay the membership fee by the 30th of the month prior.  So to commence in October (next kit to be released) you need to have your membership fee paid by 30th September - Just email for this deal orders.scrappychatdesigns@gmail.com 
pretty cool huh?

Well that's it from me for now...
I can't wait to see what the other Arty Chics have in store for us using this awesome kit.


2 comments: