Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

October 'Charming' kit

Hello there. It's Heather with you today to share my layout I made using the absolutely gorgeous 'Charming' kit from Scrappy Chat Designs. This kit has such a fabulous range of products in it!

Here's my layout:


I loved experimenting with the very cool products in the kit like Sticky Barc, the Shimmer Mister and the wooden shapes. I used all of these products to make a butterfly feature in one corner.


Those of you who are Scrappy Chat Designs members will be receiving a technique sheet shortly showing you how I made all the features on this page. If you're not a member, here is the information on how to become one:

Scrappy Chat Designs Kit club Membership

This lasts for 3 months is $135 and includes 3 kits at 5% off and postage for all 3 kits (they are released monthly).  As a member you get additional 'Technique sheets' showing you more techniques you can nail with the product in each kit from the talented Arty Chics. You are also guaranteed the kits which do sometimes sell out VERY quickly.To receive the next kit, you need to pay the membership fee by the 30th of the month prior.

I really hope you are able to join in our fabulous Scrappy Chat Designs community!


Happy scrappin'!

Heather


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the title and the colorful background!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! ADORE the circle round the photo & the zigzag [OOOPS! I mean CHEVRON!!] journaling. Inspirational ideas here:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice!!! Love those circles and the butterflies over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Heather! This is absolutely wonderful! I love, LOVE what you did with this kit! Your page is creative, beautiful, and is filled with love, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!!And what a colorful background!!!!Very creative work as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete