Pages

Thursday 15 January 2015

I Love You .....

Happy New Year!

What a fantastic 2014 we have had. So many gorgeous kits and just as many amazing layouts from the very talented team here at Scrappy Chat Designs. Every month I feel very honoured to be amongst such talented and inspirational ladies. I am so looking forward to this year and to all the fun to be had with new and exciting kits!!

To finish off the year I've created a layout of me and hubby. I've used up my left overs from the 2014 kits.


So to begin with I gathered up some scraps. My favourite Crate Paper "So Lovely", some of the "Sea Shore" collection from Prima Marketing and the lovely green "Splotch" from Ruby Rocket's Country Cookin' paper collection. Combining all three off cuts made up my background piece once I'd stuck them all together.

 I used some October Afternoon papers from the Public Library selection "Due Date" to create my paper stack along with some twine and a small white doily. 



Some random alpha stickers added to the background along with some plumbers tape, stamping and splats.
My layout has a story behind it about how we met in the library at school. I was 16 and he was 17. I happened to be reading the same book he had just finished ........ it went on from there and 23 years later it's better than ever :)


I've documented our story on the back. He doesn't like photo's (can you tell? LOL) but I am on a mission to take as many of us as I can. Other than our wedding photos I think there might be Five in total! My New Year's resolution ...... to take a photo every month during 2015 :)

Did you make a New Year's resolution?? 




1 comment:

  1. Wow, love your use of all the bits and pieces from your previous kits. The colours are brilliant as are the paper choices and colour combinations. Can't wait to see your New Year's resolution photos in future layouts.

    ReplyDelete