Pages

Thursday 24 April 2014

Making Memories

Hi There Scrappy Chat Friends,

It's Renee here, to share with you a layout I have made using the April Kit.

This is my first layout, out of 3 that I have made using this super trendy kit!!

I went a little chalkboard crazy with this layout. 


The layout started with the background.

I used the Crafter Workshop template from the kit in the bottom right with some textured paste.
I then also made a line across the middle using the same pattern from the template.

Because of how defined the spots were, I decided to make a border using the dot pattern.
This was all done using my Faber Castell White Pitt Pen. 
But you could use a white pen of any description.

Here is how it looked when I finished that process:


I then began layering the photos and some paper that I made to look like polaroid picture.

I cut up a few strips of the mesh that was included in the kit to show in the back of the pics.


There are so many funky pics that can be turned into embellishments from the patterned paper.
Using the paper called "Say Cheese" and the twine from the kit I made a Camera Banner.


I wrote my journalling in white pen.


The title was cut out using the paper from the kit and my silhouette machine.


I really loved the colors of this kit and how this layout turned out.

Thanks for stopping in.
And don't forget to check back on Sunday night, when the very talented
Heather McMahon shares another layout with you.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Renee! I love the way you've created a chalkboard effect with no chalkboard!

    ReplyDelete