Pages

Sunday 25 May 2014

We Just Clicked

Hi There Scrappy Chat Friends,

It's Renee here, to share with you a layout I have made using the May Kit.

I know I probably say this all the time, but this would have to be my favourite kit!
There are so many options, and heaps of cool products.

This layout is all about inspiration.
I met Stacey Young last year.  Her work is amazing!!
And she turned out to be an awesome person too!
The other inspiration was Fiona Paltridge as she uses watercoloring in some cool ways.
So I combined the two.
Photo + Watercolors and I had heaps of fun!


Here is a close up of some of the fun I had:


Would you like to learn the techniques behind this layout?  Full techniques and more detail pictures are shared with our kit members, so consider signing up to learn how to use many products in different ways.  Membership is $135 for 3 months of kits including postage and mailed out each month to you.  Not only do you get 3 videos and instructions for the 3 layouts that can be created with the kit products learning lots of techniques in the process - you also will receive e-mail technique sheets from the Arty Chic's!

e-mail us at orders.scrappychatdesigns@gmail.com if you would like to sign up for June!

Thanks for stopping in.


No comments:

Post a Comment