Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Capture Life!

Hi everyone. It's Heather here today.

Last weekend, my husband and I volunteered to help out at a large fun bike ride. It was a freezing day and it drizzled occasionally but we had a great time. Because the ride wasn't a race, most people just took their time and enjoyed it.

I made this layout of the day using the May sketch for Dusty Attic with some fabulous Dusty Attic chippies and my 'Picture Perfect Today' kit from Scrappy Chat Designs.

Here's the sketch from the uber-talented Nadia Cannizzi.


I had taken plenty of photos on the bike ride day but they were taken on my phone and it was a dull day so the photos weren't the best. I decided to keep them small and use several of them to replace the one large photo in the sketch.

Here's my layout:


I do try to not use Tinby Metallic Melts on every layout I make with chipboard but it's so hard not to! The two products just seem to go hand in hand to me. I used the Melts on all the smaller chippie pieces. With the exception of the Dusty Attic chippies, everything on this page is from this month's Scrappy Chat Designs kit.

Some closies:







Heather.

www.heathermcmahon09.blogspot.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment